The Recent Webinars about Payment Processing were recorded and are now available to watch. Here’s a quick summary of what they cover. Let us know what you think and please feel free to share:
Worldwidebrands.com’s President, Colette Marshall and Paul Levine, President of Superior Bankcard Service, an Intuit Company, discussed the basics of processing payments online and answered key questions asked by webinar attendees. The session covers:
- • Understanding the payment process
- • Questions to ask when talking with a potential Merchant Account provider
- • Understanding of the application process when seeking a Merchant Account
- • Avoiding Merchant Account mistakes
- • Avoiding Charge Backs
Worldwidebrands.com’s Director of Operations, Tisha Rogers and Paul Levine, President of Superior Bankcard Service, an Intuit Company, discussed what online retailers and wholesale suppliers, with existing Merchant Accounts, can do to reduce their current costs of processing. The session covered:
- • What is a fair price to pay for processing?
- • How to negotiate a better deal with your current provider
- • How to explore and examine your options
- • Going through a Gateway or going direct
- • What are the main differences between payment processers?
- • Understanding and avoiding charge backs