Our “Beating The Recession” Videos

Our “Beating The Recession” Videos

May 28th, 2008

These videos dramatically remind people of the severity of our current economic situation, and then provide the facts about a very real solution: eCommerce, the only remaining recession-proof marketplace!  Worldwide Brands CEO Chris Malta and President Robin Cowie personally lay out what this unique and powerful video series involves and the tremendous scope of the free gifts we have to offer.

Let us know your opinion on the state of the economy
and your thoughts on these videos

To get all the special gifts that Rob and Chris mention in the videos, all you have to do is register your name and email address in the op-in box above on the right. You’ll get early notification on all the upcoming videos and you’ll be pre-registered for all special offers.

We’re GIVING this entire video series away for a
LIMITED TIME ONLY

Please note that any blog comments containing links or signatures that lead to inappropriate “informercial” websites will be edited and the URL will be removed.  Worldwide Brands never passes along links to information that we have not extensively investigated and approved.

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

304 Comments

1. I have obviously found you after the special of all the bonus things that were going to be e-mailed to you since I cannot find anywhere to sign up to have them sent to me. I am new at ecommerce and was just trying to get the heads up on what to sell and how to market it. I cannot afford to join you membership since I am a stay at home Mom and we are on one income. We are cutting corners and still trying to make an effort at selling some of the excess in our household. Is it possible to get the bonus items sent to me still?

Thanks

********************
    REPLY FROM CHRIS MALTA

Hi, Lisa;

You can still get all the free videos, and Drop Ship Focus, at http://blog.WorldwideBrands.com. Just click on the number “1” in the Video menu at the top of the page, and go from there. ;o)

Hope that helps!

Chris Malta
    CEO, Worldwide Brands
    ********************

Comment by Lisa — June 30, 2008 @ 3:58 pm

2. To World Wide Brands
    (CEO Chris Malta and President Robin Cowie)

Thank You very much for your free video training.

I like what you have to offer, it is by fare the best support that I have seen too date.

I well be in contact with your company in the very near future.

Have A Great Day
    Rick Burdo

Comment by Rick Burdo — July 1, 2008 @ 1:16 am

3. Hi! I am a video producer and have produced infomercials for others since 1975. After watching your 6 free videos and downloading your PDF, I must say you all are some of the very best I have ever seen.

After all these years of watching folks make zillions off of the videos I slaved over, I think it is time that I get in the game too. I hope your info can send me in the right direction. Thanks a million!

Comment by Lee Weinland — July 1, 2008 @ 3:57 am

4. This course of videos has been extreemly valuable and informative. I’ll be contacting you as a customer, as I’m getting into the on-line website business.

Comment by Arthur — July 4, 2008 @ 3:23 pm

5. It was very informative and usefull.It is oppening my eyes to unknown industry to me and still need to educate myself through you guys.Thanks

Comment by masood — July 6, 2008 @ 11:47 pm

6. I have watched the video series. I learned some very useful information. I am still contemplating the Worldwide Brands membership. I have an online store that has been online for a year this coming November. I was really too late for the holiday season last year. I have had so much to learn, but I have had to dig for it here and there. Thanks for providing useful information.

Comment by Wendy Adams — July 8, 2008 @ 1:16 pm

7. You guys rock! That was awesome! Thank you for the great info and resources! WOW!

Comment by Carissa — July 8, 2008 @ 8:53 pm

8. I want to start an E-Commerce bussiness. Trying figure what to sell. Your videos are great. You are the real deal and I, looking forward to videos. Thanks Wayne

Comment by Wayne Schulz — July 9, 2008 @ 1:19 am

9. I am just now beginning to put together a website and start selling in an eBay store online. I have been selling vintage and antique collectibles online and have found the information both interesting and provoking. It answered several of my questions of what works and what doesn’t and the future of online shopping experiences. Thank you.

Comment by Larry Burris — July 15, 2008 @ 10:05 am

10. Very powerful video.

Comment by Michael — July 16, 2008 @ 12:18 am

11. Chris and Robin, you all have quite a unique concept- provide useful information and tools for internet marketers. After reading hype for several years, it truly is nice to find a group that is serious about providing quality tools and products to help others in the online shopping business.

Comment by Online Shopping — July 17, 2008 @ 7:09 am

12. Thank you very much for making this information for free!

Comment by Jeff — July 28, 2008 @ 5:07 am

13. I have enjoyed your video’s and I am planning to purchase your membership in the future.I am trying to get information on how to start a webpage so I can join the internet world, but I am very low on funds so the prossess is slow.
    Thank you for the info, and I look forward to the future

Comment by rich — August 1, 2008 @ 8:34 pm

14. HI!

Have a resulted business process and a helathy life!

Comment by Ernone Horvath — August 5, 2008 @ 8:53 am

15. I Love It So Far! I have bought three websites to date. My Yorkie site will be up next week. I am interested in your drop shipping company. I need dog supplies that are different or unique. I have two shippers one great one not so great. I do love my second site which I listed. However I am interested in making more money on ebay as well. My Yorkie site is kingstonsyorkshireterriers.com But it is not open just yet. My first one is so bad I do not even want to give out the name until I can figure out how to fix it. Now I did exactly what you said not to do, I spent thousands of dollars! And unless there is some hidden catch here? Your prices are amazingly low, for what you offer!!!

****REPLY from Tisha Rogers, Director of Operations****
    Hi Iain,
    We are glad you are enjoying our information! 🙂

Please note, that we are not a drop ship supplier. We provide a database of wholesalers that are willing to work with online retailers. We contact & qualify each wholesale supplier before they are listed to verify they are a legitimate company & we add new suppliers every day. So, if you were to sign up for our database for pet supplies, & we do have quite a few pet product suppliers, you would work directly with the suppliers. We provide all of their contact information so that you can easily reach them to setup an account & to start reselling their products.

Thanks again!

Comment by Iain McPherson — August 6, 2008 @ 11:35 pm

16. I just finished viewing your first two videos. They were great. I now have a little more confidence that what I am trying to do will work. Thanks for all the information and for FREE yet. Thanks again.

****REPLY from Tisha Rogers, Director of Operations, Worldwidebrands.com****
    Thanks for commenting Toni! We wish you the best of success!

Comment by Toni — August 18, 2008 @ 1:06 pm

17. I just purchased six websites from storesonline and I’m in need of some help setting them up and finding products to sell. I love the information on the videos and will continue to learn what I need to know. I appreciate your free videos. My goal is to be able to become a customer in a month.

Thanks for your help.

Felicia

Comment by Felicia — August 18, 2008 @ 1:07 pm

18. I just wanted to express my very thanks for all of the imformation that I have recieved from your web site company.Iam a nube to online selling,and have looked into many other programs.I look forward to having a long term relationship with you.There is so much stuff to digest,and Iam so full right now,Iam about to burst.Thank you again for teaching myself to be more privy to all of this.I was so ignorant,that really believed that I thought that Auctions For Income was my stairway to heaven,and am so happy that a great friend gave me great advise,and pointed my confused and tired brain in your direction.Yours Truely Wayne Garvin

Comment by Wayne Garvin — August 20, 2008 @ 11:03 am

19. Great video. I have been a client with you for a few years, but I got burnt with another company and I have left it alone. I am now needing to do something to make some money and I am looking at the internet again. I logged on to your web sight for the first time in a long time and was very supprised and pleased with the internet information you have available. I think I can make it go this time with the information I am getting. At least I have a better shot at it. Thanks

Comment by Joe Beverly — August 20, 2008 @ 6:51 pm

20. Hi Chris! I have dial-up and can’t watch the videos because of this. They stop then start and start then stop,etc. I noticed that at the bottom of this page, I can download the video on Windows Media. It seemed to be taking too long to download (“open”), not “save”,right? Also, I spoke to one of your customer service reps and she told me on the other videos you have for your members, that I click on “play, then “pause”, then play again and I should be able to watch them. Help!

***REPLY from Tisha Rogers***
    Hi,
    Select save when downloading the videos and save them to your desktop. Once downloaded, double click from your desktop to watch them.
    To speed it up, you should turn off your add-ons that you have on your computer that are all running at the same time in the background. All of these processes running will greatly slow down your computer speed. To find out what is running in the background, press Ctrl,Alt + Delete and then choose the Task Manager, Click on the Processes Tab. Your security programs take up the most usage, shutting them off for the download will speed up the process. But do this only when you without a doubt trust the site that you are downloading from.

Tisha Rogers
    Director of Operations
    WorldwideBrands.com

Comment by christine gilliam — August 22, 2008 @ 5:04 pm

21. Everything sounds great only I am afraid to take the “step”. It is very hard for me to trust again as I have been burned before. You guys sound very legit, the information sounds wonderful. I guess I need more encouragement or develop more self confidence in myself that I can do this. The videos are great. I will probably see them several times more and get over this hurdle that is holding me back. Thanks a million!

Comment by Toni — August 25, 2008 @ 6:07 pm

22. i am looking to start a business for the first time! your videos are evry informative, however to someone like myself without the knowledge is some what of a info overload !! im not complaining about that!
    however, is there a different way to contact you with confidential info?.
    thanks
    christian

***REPLY FROM TISHA ROGERS***
    Hi Christian,
    Please contact us at info@worldwidebrands.com

Thanks,
    Tisha Rogers
    Director of Operations
    Worldwidebrands.com

Comment by christian lloyd — August 28, 2008 @ 6:02 pm

23. This is absolutely incredible and gracious of you. There are other dropshipping/wholesale commerce sites and directories that also tout themselves as number one, but none of them have delivered excellent and informative free content without having to sign up as you have.

I’m disappointed that one of these sites offers chat with a live agent who isn’t live at all, just a series of pre-typed answers in a row giving the impression of live chat. Many online sites use this method which I find completely disingenuous. That may work for a television show, but it should never be used for a real business. If you’re fake to me on the front page of the website, how can I expect to trust you when I sign up? This same company only allows for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii, which is a shame because now US service members and their families, American exchange students, American businessmen, missionaries and foreign service members have no access to products back home….let alone the international customers interested in becoming future prospects.

I think WWB has hit the nail on the head by being proactive and looking forward, anticipating conditions that can affect the future of ecommerce. It is often said that good leadership by example creates and maintains followers who in turn becomes good leaders themselves, whether in business or any other aspect of their lives. It’s more than just trustworthiness. It’s integrity.

I’m inspired to learn more about ecommerce. I used to think this business was boring and just another way for people to become “Walmart”, but your informative videos have definitely opened my eyes to what I thought I knew compared to what ecommerce really is about.

Thank you.

Comment by Gina — August 29, 2008 @ 2:35 pm

24. I see six videos here on your web page. I am also reading comments about awaiting delivery of more videos. Do you have more than the six I see? I have recently ventured into the realm of eBay and sold my first product. Might I say it was a learning experience. I am excited to finally find what I’m looking for….free legitimate info with products/suppliers to boot. The only thing left is due dilegence on my part. Thanks

Comment by Bill B — September 1, 2008 @ 7:16 pm

25. I am searching for a reliable dropshipper for my new website which is not yet on line. Do you have a catagloque available that I can review to get some ideas of the products I want to sell? I would appreciate it. Thanks

Gary LoCascio

***REPLY by Tisha Rogers, Director of Operations****
    Go to http://www.worldwidebrands.com and click on “Take a Tour Now”. This is a preview of our product sourcing tool. This preview shows ALL of the brands and products currently in our database. It will not show you the supplier contact information or the market research results.

Comment by Gary R. LoCascio — September 2, 2008 @ 8:32 pm

26. So far it’s been interesting, and makes me want to move right on into the next video.

Comment by Rick Guiles — September 5, 2008 @ 12:25 am

27. We are newbies and have been flopping around for a few weeks looking for real and realible information on e-commerce selling of non-digital products. Finding Wholesale Brands websites was so refreshing. We feel like we found the real deal with Worldwide Brands. You gents are straight shooters and that is one reason you are so successful. Good health and continued prosperity to you.

Comment by Gary R. LoCascio — September 6, 2008 @ 12:09 am

28. Thank you for the videos which I am “saving” after my study, so that I may go back to them. I am inspired to make my new business successful. KOS

Comment by Karon O. Smith — September 7, 2008 @ 5:42 am

29. WoW! Thank You to Chris, Rob and the entire team at WWB. We’re recent members and have completed the awsome Whole Sale video series. The information, education and resources are outstanding. I highly recommend membership to World Wide Brands. I found WWB two years ago but didn’t act at the time. I wish I had but I’m so glad to be here now.
    Sincerely,
    Debbie

Comment by Debbie Reilly — September 7, 2008 @ 11:00 am

30. I enjoyed your first three video’s very much. I think anyone starting a business should view this informative information first. Looking forward to starting my ebay business this week.I appreciate the free information.

Timothy Whitsett

Comment by Timothy Whitsett — September 9, 2008 @ 1:57 am

31. Chris,
    Your company is just what I have been looking for . Not a “get rich quick” scheme but a “roll up your sleeves, do some work, and make some money ” educational tool. Unfortunately, I was recently laid off from my job and cannot afford to join yet, but I sure will when I can afford to down the road. I can’t wait to get started, and again thank you.

Jeff

Comment by Jeff Powell — September 14, 2008 @ 1:17 am

32. Everyone feels this economical hard times. Guy never give up!
    I am in the business 5 years, and the competiotion grows all the time, new players join every day.
    It is not easy and it is not to late to join, if you read this do it now, do not wait!

Comment by Arthur — September 19, 2008 @ 12:13 am

33. i’m watching these videos from botswana africa i’m even considering building a website to sell .i might be the only guy in my town who tries to dig down on people who have the true way forwar thanks chris

tarcisious k rasegojwa
    Botswana
    Africa

Comment by tarcisious kuate rasegojwa — September 24, 2008 @ 6:03 am

34. I want to thank you for offering these free videos. I was so impressed with the Forrester video that I listened to it twice and may do it again. It helped me focus on the area that I want to develop for my business as it grows. Kudos to your team!

Comment by Valerie Knotts — September 27, 2008 @ 6:06 pm

35. Very good article, thank you!

Comment by bahce — September 27, 2008 @ 6:26 pm

36. Yes indeed

Nice work Chris and the world wide brands team

you guys are the best

Comment by Canadian Student Loans — October 2, 2008 @ 7:53 pm

37. Hi,
    I am in Australia and have been watching this amazing video series and want to say it has been so informative for me as someone starting out as an online seller. However I wanted to know is there an equivalent group here in Australia that does what ‘worldwide brands’ does, something that can provide research and wholesalers specific to Australian buyers… do you have any information that can point me to the right people???

***REPLY from Tisha Rogers, Director of Operations***
    Hi Vanessa,

We have yet to find anyone that does exactly what we do anywhere in the world.

******************************************

Comment by Vanessa — October 19, 2008 @ 6:38 am

38. Hi,

I live in the UK. I’ve just watched some of your videos. I plan to sign up for worldwide brands membership soon.Will you be able to supply UK-based dropship wholesalers for my online business?

Thanks.

Comment by Mbiye — October 22, 2008 @ 8:11 pm

39. Hello,

I am a beginner at starting an ecommerce business. Your services and information is what I need. I feel more confident that I can weather this downturn economy and run a successful company. With your assistance I can truly stay focused on my primary goals: sustainability, innovation, and provide opportunities for others.

Thanks.

Comment by Eva — November 3, 2008 @ 12:04 am

40. Wow thanks for the videos! No Hype and no BS, how refreshing. I think I have finally found my way out of the quagmire of schemes and scams. Please keep this up. Referred by ThriveLI

Comment by Stephen Hyde — November 4, 2008 @ 9:17 pm

41. I have now watched#1 and #2
    I have been in business for many years and have always kept my businesses afloat and just that! I am looking forward to operating an online business successfully, showing great profits and rewards. I work hard and love working hard.
    I can’t wait to get myself up and running and seeing my business grow.

Comment by Karen Pomroy — November 15, 2008 @ 12:02 am

42. I have just come uponn your worldsidebrands site and am looking at your videos. I am working with THRIVE to educsate myself and build an online ecommerce business. Your site was one that they highly recommended that I look into. I have just completed listening to your first 2 videos and am so happy that I found your information. The information that you have put together is GREEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT and to the point. I so appreciate the honesty of the folks that you interviewed and am confident that all of their information is so helpful to me at this point. I am looking very hard to find a product that fits all of the criteria that I am learning about. So that I can produce a beginning NICHE Market for myself. Thank you for your information and I am seriously considering becoming a member after I find out all of the particulars re: the things that you have to offer. This is an enormous learning curve for mehowever I am coming along pretty good….just need to find that product niche.

Thanks so much! MaryAnn

Comment by MaryAnn Evangelista — November 18, 2008 @ 3:40 pm

43. I found videos 1 and 2 very informative. I will watch the others as soon as possible.
    Thank you!

Comment by Anne Suggs — November 25, 2008 @ 12:02 am

44. I’ve watched video 1 and 2.
    I found them very informative and educational, and well done. thank you!
    I’m just starting an ecommerce business so all the tips are well received.
    I like the philosopy of Worldwide Brands in helping the entrepreneur succeed. I will look forward to the Forrester Research video.

Comment by sjames — November 29, 2008 @ 2:55 am

45. Nice blog! Thank you 🙂

Comment by Asaka — December 7, 2008 @ 12:16 pm

46. Thank you for this video and I am looking forward to seeing more. I am very excited about this new opportunity. Excellent video!

Thank you again.

Comment by Srlance — December 11, 2008 @ 10:37 am

47. Good information about dropshipping keep up the good work.

Comment by Kontaktlinsen — April 5, 2009 @ 7:39 am

48. Hi,

Thanks.

Comment by Anu Agarwal — September 27, 2009 @ 12:45 pm

49. Anu, the largest majority of our suppliers are US and Canadian based and will ship internationally. There are also several UK suppliers. Remember, we’re also constantly growing our database daily and international suppliers is always one of our categories that we’re researching.

Comment by Colette Marshall — October 15, 2009 @ 11:36 am

50. Thanks for this interesting information.

Comment by Donya Philpott — August 20, 2010 @ 6:39 am