“5 things you MUST know about EBiz Wholesale Sources”, Day 1:
ARE THEY REAL?
If you’re selling products online, you need products to sell. That means you need wholesale sources of products to sell. If you’re going to make any MONEY selling products online, you need products you can sell at a PROFIT. That means you need wholesale sources that are REAL, and actually leave you a Profit Margin between their wholesale price, and the price you can reasonably charge at retail online. That’s like saying 2 + 2 = 4. Makes perfect sense, doesn’t it?
Unfortunately, in the world of EBiz Wholesale Sourcing, 2 + 2 most often = 0. Meaning 0 Profit Margin for YOU. Well, that doesn’t work, does it?
So WHY does this happen?
A Wholesale Product Source Directory/Service is the best, fastest way to locate wholesalers you can buy products from to sell at a profit. Unfortunately, there are a HUGE number of thieves and liars who constantly hype FAKE Wholesale Directories and Services. We call them Marketing Sharks, or Markesharks for short. The Markesharks create fake wholesale directories in 2 ways:
- Simply by going to Google and searching the word “wholesale”. Whatever comes back gets thrown into that fake directory.
- Purposely stacking that Directory with fake wholesalers who are simply made up (fictitious, imaginary, NOT real), and lead to sites designed to collect your personal (and yes, including your CREDIT CARD) information while PRETENDING to be a real wholesaler.
The word “Directory” implies something that contains information DIRECTING you to the information you need. In fact, Google (in it’s infinite Googly wisdom) defines “Directory” as “A book listing individuals or organizations alphabetically or thematically with details such as names, addresses, and telephone numbers.”
Of course, the word “book” is a little outdated at this point; Directories are much more often electronically delivered these days.
So, for example, the Phone Book (in print or online) is a Directory. The VERY FIRST “phone book” was created in New Haven, Connecticut in 1878 and listed 50 people, businesses and offices that actually had telephones. Of course it wasn’t really a book, it was just a piece of cardboard, but you get the idea.
The Phone Book is a bit more involved these days…a few more people have phones now.
So we often depend on either print or online versions of Phone Books to find phone numbers of people, businesses and many other places we need to call.
What if the Phone Book was FAKE? What if EVERY TIME you called a phone number from that Phone Book, you were connected to some person or recorded message that said “Hey, today’s your lucky day! You’ve just won a cruise around the world for free! (Just pay applicable taxes, fees, boarding charges, room charges and food add-on’s!)”, or “Thank you for calling. Because you called, your Phone Bill has automatically been charged $500,000 to help feed starving badgers in the Egyptian Desert”.
Or the ever-popular “You’re looking for Dave? Dave’s not here, man. But if you give me your name, address, Social Security number and bank account number, I’ll be sure to tell him you called.”
It would be HORRIFYING if most of the numbers in the Phone Book led directly to scams designed to cheat you out of your money. So why aren’t more people horrified that it actually DOES happen with almost every Home-based EBiz Wholesale Directory on the internet??
Look, this kind of thing doesn’t happen in the Phone Book because reputable Phone Companies are constantly researching, reviewing and updating the information in that Phone Book. Phone companies are LEGITIMATE. They’re not in business to cheat their customers or lead them into schemes that cost more and more money every time they turn around.
But the Markesharks ARE in that business. They DO purposely lead you into those schemes. IT’S WHAT THEY DO FOR A LIVING. And fake Online Wholesale Directories are one of their FAVORITE places to live!
WHY do they do this? Simple. They make lots of money. They like that. YOU don’t make any money, but why should they care about that? They’re Markesharks, and they think they’re smarter than you are. (Not true…but they DO actually think that).
HOW DO THEY DO IT?
Well, to paraphrase Sonnet 43 by Elizabeth Barrett Browning (and certainly no disrespect to her or that marvelous poem…) “How do they cheat thee? Let me count the ways…”
- They use fake wholesale directories sold at cheap prices to gather your personal information, which they then sell to telemarketing companies who bombard you with “Easy Online Success” offers from now until the end of time. Whenever those telemarketers successfully rip you off for thousands of dollars, they kick a bunch of that money BACK to the Markesharks for providing your personal information.
- They purposely fill fake wholesale directories sold at cheap prices with fake wholesalers who jack up product prices so high that you can’t make a real profit, and then they kick back a percentage of those profits on a monthly basis to the Markesharks who sucked you in to their sordid little scheme.
- They use fake wholesale directories to suck you further into their OWN sordid little schemes, like “We’ll build your website, do your marketing and social media for you, set up your business and walk your dog once a day for only $35,000! And then, of course, they’ll do NONE of that, but they already have your signature on a contract.
- They charge you monthly or annual fees that get larger and larger, BUT they didn’t tell you about those fees when you signed up with that “Low, Low Price!”
There are more, but I think you begin to get the picture. Markesharks are totally ruthless, unscrupulous people who DO NOT CARE what happens to you or your business, as long as they get PAID (the more the better, from as many scam connections as possible).
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU’VE BEEN SUCKED IN?
If you own one of the fake wholesale directories pushed by the Markesharks, here’s how you can tell:
- The “wholesalers” you contact don’t seem to know what they’re doing; they sound like some kid living in his parents’ basement munching Cheetos and playing online games.
- The “wholesalers” you contact have NEVER HEARD OF the “directory” that sent you to them.
- Most of the “wholesalers” you try to contact CAN’T be contacted. Sometimes the phone numbers are disconnected or never answer and don’t go to voicemail, sometimes they don’t exist and just go “bleep-bleep-bleep! and disconnect, or the person who DOES answer shrieks “Is that YOU again, Arthur?? I TOLD you not to call me anymore!”
- Mysterious charges begin to appear on your credit card statement and you find out that the “directory” you bought for $67 actually costs $1400 a YEAR, FOREVER.
- A few days after you buy the fake wholesale directory, you start getting phone calls out of the blue from companies you’ve never heard of who tell you they can make you AMAZINGLY RICH overnight with their ONLINE SUCCESS PROGRAMS that end up costing anywhere from $15,000 to $40,000 and delivering NOTHING by the time they’re done beating you over the head with it.
Again, there are more ways to tell, but you get the idea, and you ARE smarter than the Markesharks, so it will become obvious to you pretty quickly that somebody has cheated you.
SO WHAT DO YOU DO TO FIND THOSE CRITICAL WHOLESALE SOURCES YOU NEED?
You buy a REAL Wholesale Sourcing Directory.
How do you FIND a REAL Wholesale Sourcing Directory?
That’s easy. There’s only ONE. Okay, I’m going to paraphrase Bogart now. Bear with me…”Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, walk into MINE. Play it, Sam”. (Please imagine “As Time Goes BY” playing softly on the piano in the background…).
Yes, I know what you’re thinking. “Here comes the pitch, and how do I know THIS isn’t a scam too?!”
Well, this is serious business and it’s IMPORTANT to you, which means it’s IMPORTANT TO ME.
I am not a Markeshark. I’ve actually OWNED a REAL Wholesale Supply Company. I’ve also been in business in many ways online for 24 years, and I do not lie to or cheat my customers. I started the Worldwide Brands Drop Ship and Wholesale Directory 18 YEARS AGO. (18 years…think about that. That’s 126 years in dog years. It’s 648 Generations of Dragonflies. That’s a LONG time!).
In fact, Worldwide Brands is the ORIGINAL and longest-lived online EBiz Wholesale Directory on the planet. It is the INDUSTRY STANDARD that thousands upon thousands of successful home-Based ECommerce Business Owners have started their businesses with.
HERE’S HOW WE’RE DIFFERENT
- Like the Phone Company, we research, verify and continuously update EVERY wholesale company we list. 2. We list ONLY LEGITIMATE wholesalers who have ALREADY AGREED to work with Home-based business owners. 3. When you contact our wholesalers, they KNOW WHO WE ARE and are happy to do business with you. 4. We charge a ONE TIME, LIFETIME ownership fee. Pay once, and you’re done. NO hidden monthly or annual fees. 5. We NEVER give, share or sell your personal information with ANYONE ELSE, for ANY reason. 6. We currently list more than EIGHT THOUSAND REAL wholesalers who represent more than FIFTEEN MILLION wholesale products you can sell online.
That simply doesn’t exist ANYWHERE else. We are the ONLY one of our kind. We know that because our Team is constantly checking out every online operation that calls itself a “wholesale directory”, and we have NEVER found another 100% legitimate company in this business.
THIS IS SOMETHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
While this email may seem self-serving for US, it’s much more important for YOU. You NEED TO KNOW if your business is failing, or is not performing as well as it should because you have bad wholesale information. Your wholesale suppliers directly drive your profit margin, and nothing in a legitimate business model is as important as profit margin.
If you’re a Worldwide Brands Member, you already know all this and you’re already working with legit wholesale suppliers who provide you with good profit margins. If you’re not, you really should be. It’s a whole world of difference that’ll change your business dramatically.
In fact, for a limited time (until this Friday the 21st at midnight) I’ll give you $25 bucks off our already excellent one-time-lifetime price, just for having the patience to read this! Go here for the discount; http://www.worldwidebrands.com/wbisave
Next, we’ll talk about “5 things you MUST know about EBiz Wholesale Sources”, Day 2: DO ALL WHOLESALERS WORK WITH HOME-BASED BUSINESSES?
Tags: dropship directory, finding products to sell online, genuine wholesale suppliers, legitimate wholesale suppliers, wholesale directory, wholesalers for online business, worldwidebrands coupon, worldwidebrands discount